Have you ever stopped to find out why Canada has recently been on top of the list of new immigrants, especially from Nigeria?
Well, that’s because people are beginning to discover fresh amazing pathways to take hold of the new world economy and live their best life in the process.
This has, over time, created a ripple effect of immigrants being presented with a better life, and guess what? There’s still so much demand for contributors like you.
But here’s the challenge.
Although the Canadian relocation “thingy” has been a trending topic for some time now, many people still don’t know how to go about it. Hence, they keep falling into the wrong hands, facing rejection. Some even go as far as spending outrageous amounts on agents for things they could have gotten for free.
So, In my opinion, you answer how it already solves about 50% of your migration challenges.
Table of contents
What You Need to Know About Canada
- Aside from being the largest country in North America and second in the world, it is home to some of the most places, national parks, world-class ski resorts, multiple industries with opportunities, and a highly developed mixed economy.
- The government policies favor immigrants and the capitalist structure allows the freedom for anyone to become successful.
- Education meets the globally accepted standard, and your certifications take a major stake in your career.
Who wouldn’t prefer that to an underdeveloped nation perturbed by constant inflation?
While migrating to Canada has become increasingly high, many Nigerians who would love to migrate find it difficult. And this is Either because:
- They do not know how to go about it
- They are looking for a boycott to get through
Travel to Canada Without Paying a Dime to Travel Agents
Truth is, immigrating to Canada is one of the easiest things to do comfortably without aid. Why pay for an agent when you can get through the process yourself?
Those with experience dealing with agents can relate to the complicated process. Using an agent seems more mental and resource-consuming, especially if it turns back to you doing everything yourself.
I know of a family friend who went through ‘hell and jerk’ working with an agent. He once complained about running errands and trying to fix things by himself.
So many things can go wrong using an agent, and that will cost you more than you initially budgeted.
But how about we show you how you can skip agents and handle the PR of your migration without breaking the bank?
Insights and step-by-step approach to getting your foot into the shores of Canada without going through the stress like most?
Now, this insight will not only give you the satisfaction of getting the job done, but it also builds your confidence and authority to help others.
These and more are what the book aims to teach you
What the Book ‘Canada Travel Guide Aims to Teach You
Here is a list of what you will learn;
- The step-by-step guide on how you can comfortably work your immigration to Canada without stress
- How to use Express Entry to your advantage and get your permanent residence in Canada
- What Provincial Nominee Programs and how to maximize them for your application
- Understand the Family Class Sponsorship regarding whether to migrate with your family members.
- Other Federal Economic Programs you should know and how to secure jobs upon your migration
- How much will it cost you to migrate from Nigeria, and whether or not you need to sit for IELTS
- How to scale through the application process and interview
- At the end of the day, you will know which options suit you, whether to apply for a full residence or based on the visit.
You will learn to do this by yourself without having to pay anyone a dime
You might want to ask about the guarantee of purchase;
First, all contents of this book are original, with proven strategies that have worked with past and present clients.
The details are well-researched and have worked time and again.
The work we do at Abroadgurus is enough proof of test to our input to deliver nothing but the best to our clients, which is why we decided to put this resource together to reach and help more persons struggling to pull through their relocation to Canada, without having to beat themselves up over the processes and fee.
If we decide to charge for this resource.
Leave a Reply